In this Article:
What is Cratejoy Questions & Answers?
Questions & Answers allow you to learn about specific subscription boxes from other members of the Cratejoy community! With this feature, you can easily ask questions to make better-informed purchasing decisions. You can also answer questions when others ask them, allowing you to share your own experience with fellow Marketplace members.
What questions should I ask?
It’s best to ask specific, practical questions about the subscription box so you know what you are getting. We recommend you ask questions to understand the buying experience or the experience of receiving the items in the box. These types of questions, rather than opinion-based questions, tend to be more general (e.g. “Does this box make a good gift?”). Some examples of good questions are:
- Does this beauty box come with full-size or sample-size products?
- How do I set up my fashion profile for this clothing box?
- How many items come in this box?
What shouldn't I ask?
All posts must either be a question or an answer to a question about the specific box or seller. If we feel questions or answers distract others in the community from learning about the box or the seller, Cratejoy reserves the right to remove the content posted. Specifically, the following topics are not ideal for the Q&A feature:
- Shipping or handling questions for the seller
- Order-specific information
- Customer service requests
- Self-promotion (such as linking to your social media or blog)
- Any form of "spam," including advertisements, contests, or other solicitations for other websites or companies; or any URL link that includes a "referrer" tag or affiliate code.
If you have questions about a specific order, please contact the seller directly.
How can I ask a question?
How can I answer a question?
To answer a question that doesn’t have responses yet, click on Answer underneath the question and write your response in the text box.
Updated by Dre 10/28/21