Cratejoy offers the first and only Marketplace for subscription box entrepreneurs. When onboarding onto the Cratejoy Marketplace, you’ll see the option to list on the marketplace for no monthly cost.
To sell on the Cratejoy Marketplace, visit cratejoy.com/sell/marketplace and select List on the Marketplace.
To Create your Cratejoy Seller Account
Enter your name, the best email address for communication with Cratejoy, a strong password, and how you heard about us. Next, you’ll need to set up your listing by naming your store, entering your phone number, your street address, and tell us a little about yourself and your business.
Set Your Marketplace Settings
Once in your seller portal, you’ll want to set your marketplace settings such as store logo, about your store, and order confirmation notification.
Set Your Platform Settings
After you’ve set up your Marketplace Settings, you will need to set up your platform settings. This includes the settings for currency, timezone, shipping, notifications, and the Cratejoy API.
Check out these articles for assistance with setting up your platform settings:
- Changing Currency
- Customizing Your Timezone
- How Cratejoy Calculates Shipping
- Cratejoy Shipping Rules
- Shipping Schedules
- Product Level Shipping Rates
- Customizing International Shipping Rates
Set Up Your Payment and Billing Details
To get paid with Cratejoy, you need to connect your bank account to Cratejoy Payments.
Sellers that qualify for Cratejoy Payments add bank details by using a third-party service provided by Stripe. Under Account, choose Connect Bank Account, then Connect with Stripe.
Set Up Your Product Listings
Once you’ve signed up to sell on the Cratejoy Marketplace, there are a few steps you need to take to complete your shop setup and prepare to start selling items.
Check out these articles for assistance with setting up your product listings:
- Creating Product Listings
- Creating a Successful Marketplace Listing
- Submitting Your Marketplace Listing
- Placing a Test Order on Your Cratejoy Marketplace Listing
Marketing, Branding, and Promotion
A marketing strategy is the key to the success of your product listings. Marketing will help new customers find your products, lets you keep existing customers up to date with the latest with your shop, and can lead to an overall increase in sales.
- Consider offering discounts to incentivize buyers to buy with sales and coupons.
- Check out this article on How Cratejoy Merchandises
Grow Your Business on Cratejoy’s Marketplace
To take your product listings to the next level, review our essential guides to get started:
- Cratejoy’s New Seller Guide
- How to Start a Subscription Box Business in 8 Simple Steps
- How to Build Your Own Subscription Box
- Subscription Box Pricing Guide
- Subscription Box Business Plan (Download Free Template Here)
We have plenty of resources to help you learn more about selling on the Cratejoy Marketplace. Explore our Cratejoy Business Blog for in-depth guides on everything you need to run a successful business on Cratejoy’s Marketplace.
You can also connect with our community of talented and knowledgeable sellers in Subscription School and the Cratejoy Merchant Community.