Reviews on Cratejoy are a great way for prospective buyers to learn about sellers that are listing their products on cratejoy.com. This guide will show you how to leave a review on a marketplace listing
Please note: Reviews may undergo editorial review to ensure that they meet our content guidelines.
In this article:
What can I include in a review?
We want Cratejoy reviews to be helpful, respectful, and honest. To ensure this, please note the following:
- Respect for both the subscriber and merchant’s privacy is expected. Sharing of private or personally identifying information is not permitted.
- Do not misrepresent who you are by using a fake name or alias.
- Be respectful toward each other. Any harassing, hateful, profane, or threatening language will not be tolerated.
- Don't use reviews as a place to spam or promote your own product.
- Any review that promotes a product outside of the Cratejoy Marketplace is subject to removal.
- Only one review per customer, per subscription, is allowed. Any duplicate or additional reviews will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to edit, delete, or consolidate reviews.
What photos can I include in my review?
When including photos in your review, please consider the following:
- The subject of the photo must be centered; the photo will be cropped into a square.
- The file size must be 3MB or less.
- Photos must be at least 1200x1200 pixels.
- The image must reflect the contents of the box you received or show you interacting with the product. (NOTE: Any photos of another subject, including customer support correspondence, will be removed for irrelevance and, if applicable, privacy reasons.)
- Any photos with objectionable material will be removed. No images or materials espousing bigotry, hate speech, lewdness, profanity, or any material otherwise deemed offensive to a general audience.
- Do not superimpose text or captions on the image.
- You must have permission from anyone who appears or is referenced in the photo.
- The image must not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, photographs, pictures, phrases, or trademarks (other than those of the box itself, if an unboxing photo) or other content or materials which you do not own.
- Do not submit any image unless you have taken the photo yourself.
- Applied filters are acceptable, provided they do not involve superimposed text, icons, or otherwise obscure the subject of the image.
How do I leave a review on a Cratejoy listing?
- While logged in to your account, click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the account.
- Select Subscription from the dropdown menu
- On the subscriptions page, click on Active Subscriptions, Cancelled Subscriptions, or Gifts Given to see your subscriptions depending on those statuses
- Once you have found the subscription you wish to review, click on the Leave a Review button. Please note that your review cannot surpass 150 words.
- Fill out the review fields and hit Submit review. You will also have the option to include photos of your unboxing.
- That's it! Your review should be posted after a quick review to make sure that it meets our content guidelines
Updated by Amber 02/11/21