Reviews on Cratejoy are a great way for customers to learn about sellers who list their products on Cratejoy.com. This guide will show you how to leave a review on a marketplace listing
In this article:
What can I include in a review?
We want Cratejoy reviews to be helpful, respectful, and honest. To ensure this, please note the following:
- Respect for both the subscriber and merchant’s privacy is expected. Sharing of private or personally identifying information is not permitted.
- Do not misrepresent who you are by using a fake name or alias.
- Be respectful toward each other. Any harassing, hateful, profane, or threatening language will not be tolerated.
- Don't use reviews as a place to spam or promote your own product.
- Any review that promotes a product outside of the Cratejoy Marketplace is subject to removal.
- Only one review per customer, per order is allowed. Any duplicate or additional reviews will be deleted.
- Reviews may undergo editorial review to ensure that they meet our content guidelines. We reserve the right to edit, delete, or consolidate reviews.
- Reviews cannot surpass 150 words.
What photos can I include in my review?
When including photos in your review, please consider the following:
- The subject of the photo must be centered; the photo will be cropped into a square.
- The file size must be 4MB or less.
- Photos must be at least 1200x1200 pixels.
- The image must reflect the contents of the box you received or show you interacting with the product. (NOTE: Any photos of another subject, including customer support correspondence, will be removed for irrelevance or privacy reasons.)
- Any photos with objectionable material will be removed. No images or materials espousing bigotry, hate speech, lewdness, profanity, or any material otherwise deemed offensive to a general audience.
- Do not superimpose text or captions on the image.
- You must have permission from anyone who appears or is referenced in the photo.
- The image must not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, photographs, pictures, phrases, or trademarks (other than those of the box itself, if an unboxing photo) or other content or materials which you do not own.
- Do not submit any image unless you have taken the photo yourself.
- Applied filters are acceptable, provided they do not involve superimposed text, icons, or otherwise obscure the subject of the image.
How do I leave a review on a Cratejoy listing?
- While logged in to your account, select My Subscription from the menu.
- Click the name of the product from this list that you wish to review.
- Scroll down to the Review section and click Write a Review
- Fill out the review fields. You will also have the option to include photos of your unboxing.
- Select Send to submit your review.
Note* You may be required to verify your email address on file before your review is posted.
**Your review should be posted after our Cratejoy team reviews to make sure that it meets our content guidelines.
Updated by Dre 10/27/21