Once your Cratejoy marketplace purchase has been shipped by the seller, you can track it within your Cratejoy account. Please note each seller handles their shipments independently. If your shipment has been shipped and the seller has provided tracking information, you can track the package from your account page on the Marketplace.
1. Go to Cratejoy.com and log in with your current email address.
2. Once logged in, click on your name in the upper right. From the drop-down menu select Orders.
3. You will see your orders are sorted into several tabs:
- Active Subscriptions
- One Time Purchases
- Cancelled Subscriptions
- Gifts Given
4. Next to the desired order click Track Package.
5. To look at previous shipments from that subscription, click Subscription History > Track Package.
6. If you see your package has been shipped but do not see the Track Package button, tracking information has not been provided by the Seller. You can click the Contact Seller button if you would like to reach out for more information.
Still need help? Shipping questions can be answered by the Seller. Please refer to this article for more information about contacting the Seller.
Updated by Dre 8/4/21