Where can I find a tracking number for my order?
Looking to find the tracking number for your order? Once your Cratejoy marketplace purchase has been shipped by the seller, you can track it within your Cratejoy account. Please note each seller handles their shipments independently. If your shipment has been shipped and the seller has provided tracking information, you can track the package from your account page on the Marketplace.
This article applies to customers who have purchased subscriptions through the Cratejoy Marketplace. If you purchased your subscription through a seller's website, you will need to log into your account on their to track your package.
In this article
Quick overview: how to track your shipment
- Log in to your Cratejoy account
- Click Subscriptions in the lefthand sidebar.
- Locate the subscription you'd like to track.
- Click the Track Package button to the right of the Subscription information.
Step-by-step: how to track your shipment
- Log in to your Cratejoy account and click Subscriptions in the lefthand sidebar. You can also access your subscriptions by clicking on your name in the upper-righthand corner and select Subscriptions. You can track current and past shipments for Active and Cancelled Subscriptions.
- Locate the subscription you'd like to track and click the Track Package button to the right of the Subscription information. This will take you to a page with more tracking information.
If you see your package has been shipped but do not see the Track Package button, tracking information has not been provided. You can click the Contact Seller button on the Subscription to contact the seller.