There are a variety of reasons why a subscriber may need to be moved to a new subscription product. This guide will walk you through on how to adjust individual subscribers or a group of subscribers.
These changes won't go into effect until after the subscriber's next renewal.
1. Navigate to the Subscription Detail page of the subscription you would like to update.
2. Select 'Actions' then 'Change Product' in the top right corner.
3. Select the new product, variants and terms you would like this subscriber to be subscribed to.
4. Confirm that all the changes you just made are exactly what you want. You may also choose to notify the customer about the change.
That's it! When your subscriber renews they will renew with a different product.
If you're looking to change multiple subscriptions at once, that is also relatively easy.
1. Select the subscriptions you would like to move.
All the subscriptions you select must have the same product, variants and terms. This prevents accidental changes from being made. You can use the filter options to make sure you've selected all the people you want.
2. Select the new product, variants and terms you would like this subscriber to be subscribed to.
3. Confirm that all the changes you just made are exactly what you want. You may also choose to notify the customer about the change.
That's it! When your subscribers renew they will renew with a different product.
1. My subscriber has a 6 month prepay. If I change their product will it change the product for all of their existing shipments that haven't gone out yet?
If you change your subscriber from one product to a completely different product, that change will not go into effect until the subscriber renews. The main reason for this is most of the time the products are different prices and trying to make sure the subscriber has paid the correct amount is difficult for you and the subscriber. This makes sure that the subscriber is paying the right amount and will have the new product they want when they're up for renewal.
If you change your subscriber from one variant to another variant (so the product stays the same) that update will have an immediate impact on the subscription and any outstanding shipments.