How do I print 4x6 labels on a Dyno 4XL label printer in MacOS?
- First, you'll need to download and install Dymo's printer driver from their web-site.
- Then, open the label you want to print in the mac Preview application. To open the print dialog, select File > Print.
- From the print menu, select "Show Details" to see more printing options.
- Select the correct paper size. You want the "4 in x 6 in" inch option from the dropdown.
- Click "Print" to complete this process
Need to print 4"x6" Dyno labels in Windows? Check out this article.