In this article:
Cratejoy image guidelines
How to upload photo(s) with your review
Cratejoy Image Guidelines
- The subject of photo must be centered; the photo will be cropped into a square.
- The file size must be 4MB or less.
- Photos must be at least 1200x1200 pixels.
Content of image:
- The image must reflect contents of the box you received or show you interacting with the product. (NOTE: Any photos of another subject, including customer support correspondence, will be removed for irrelevance and, if applicable, privacy reasons.)
- Any photos with objectionable material will be removed. No images or materials espousing bigotry, hate speech, lewdness, profanity, or any material otherwise deemed offensive to a general audience.
- Do not superimpose text or captions on the image.
- You must have permission from anyone who appears or is referenced in the photo.
- The image must not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, photographs, pictures, phrases, or trademarks (other than those of the box itself, if an unboxing photo) or other content or materials which you do not own.
- Do not submit any image unless you have taken the photo yourself.
- Applied filters are acceptable, provided they do not involve superimposed text, icons, or otherwise obscure the subject of the image.
Additionally, as images are contingent on the subscriber’s attached review, images fall under the same content guidelines as written reviews.
How to Upload Photo(s) With Your Review
1. Find the box you’d like to review in the Marketplace.
2. Scroll down to the Subscriber Reviews box below the box’s bulleted list of features.
3. Click Write a Review
4. In the popup window, you’ll see a box labeled Upload a Photo beneath the text box. After drafting your review, click the upload box and select the image files you’d like to upload. You can do this by drag-and-dropping the files into the popup window, or clicking on the large file icon to open a file-browse window, or by hovering over the icons on the left sidebar to select the file source (e.g. social media, your computer, Dropbox, or another link).
5. Upload your images and crop them to fit a 1:1 aspect ratio. This means you can upload an image with portrait or landscape orientation, as long as you’re aware that you’ll need to crop it to a square frame.
6. Click Upload
You’re all set!
Relevant screenshot below:
Updated by Dre 8/3/21