If you need help with an order, the seller you purchased from is the best point of contact. For example, if you need to:
- Check your shipping status
- Report a missing or stolen package
- Skip a month or cancel
- Request product details or change them
- Update the shipping address or payment method
- Request a refund, replacement, return, or exchange
- Or if you have any other questions about your order
To get help with your order:
- Visit cratejoy.com/my_account/help/
- Pick the order you need help with
- Select an option under What do you want to reach out about? to tell the seller what you need help with.
- Add a message.
- Select Message Seller and allow the seller 4 business days to reply.
The seller wasn’t able to help me
If the seller is unresponsive after 4 business days or is unable to help you, your next step is to contact Cratejoy Support by selecting "Contact Support" from within the message thread with the seller. Your message threads are located here: https://www.cratejoy.com/my_account/messages/
I checked out as a guest
If you checked out as a guest, you can claim your account to get help by following the steps outlined here: Checking Out As A Guest
Once you've claimed your account, you can follow the steps above to get help with your order