This article will show you how to print 4x6 labels on your Dymo 4XL printer in Windows.
To print 4"x6" Dymo 4XL labels:
- First, you'll need to download Dymo's printer driver from their website.
- Find the downloaded file and install the printer drivers
- Once the drivers are installed, right click on your downloaded label, and click "Print" from the menu.
- From the Print menu, make sure to select your Dymo 4XL printer, and "4 in x 6 in" for the paper size.
- Then hit the Print button to print your label.
Need to print Dymo labels in MacOS? Follow the steps in this guide.