In this article:
What is the difference between the Seller and Cratejoy?
Cratejoy hosts a curated Marketplace featuring independent Sellers and their unique subscription boxes. Each Seller manages the curation of their subscription box as well as the fulfillment and shipping of those boxes. Because of this, the Seller is best equipped to answer questions about the status of your subscription and of individual shipments. Cratejoy Support is available to assist with certain inquiries such as an unresponsive seller or if there are issues with the Cratejoy website.
When should I contact a Seller directly?
Here are some examples of questions your seller can help you with:
To contact a seller, visit this article for instructions: Contacting a Seller that Uses Cratejoy.
When should I contact Cratejoy Support?
Cratejoy Support is available to assist in certain situations. Cratejoy Support is a great resource if you are needing help with:
- Issues or errors with the Cratejoy.com website
- Getting help with questions if the Seller is not responding to your messages
- Question about Cratejoy Marketplace policies and features such as the Question & Answer and Review functions on listings
- Questions about Cratejoy promotions, contests, and content
- Complaints regarding Seller behavior
How do I contact Cratejoy Support?
Please create a Support Ticket at our Cratejoy Support page. In the bottom right-hand corner, select "Need Help". We look forward to assisting you.
Updated by Dre 10/22/21